Organizational success is achieved through the progression and evolution of that organization via effectively executing strategies, both to keep up with client demands and industry standards. This is extremely difficult. Ideas can be conceived and projects created to achieve them, but countless considerations and challenges will appear along the way.
These can include:
- An unseen gap between strategy formulation and execution.
- Keeping up with industry demands while balancing opperational needs.
- The bulk of allocated project funds going to those that are most persistant, not those that need it the most.
- Balancing increased work volume, daily operations, resource availability, status, and performance.
- Accounting for the immediate and wide spread impact of any and all changes.