Project Office Advantage™ brochure:
Project Management Office (PMO) Services
The business world today is characterized by increased competitive pressures, globalization, a greater reliance on technology, and a constantly changing marketplace. When organizations develop strategies to respond to this pressure they often lack the proper execution and control. This is due to the fact that they do not have the structure needed to translate a strategy into tangible, concrete actions.
Project Management Offices (PMOs) are the most effective and reliable organizational structure used to execute strategies, representing a significant competitive advantage when properly implemented. The key is in the design. They must be tailored to the specifics of your organization and must incorporate flexibility.
A conventional approach to PMOs tends to cause several issues that have widespread project and organizational impact, such as:
- Methodologies being applied that include inappropriate guidelines.
- Overworked Project Managers.
- Confusion that causes employee resistance and project delays.
- Capital and strategic planning that increases the complexity of fund management.
The Project Office Advantage™ is our clear and direct approach to PMOs, with an intentional emphasis on business benefits. This model was developed using proven methods and contains the essential components which provide the ability to be agile, proactive, and responsive; while optimizing people, process, and technology utilization.
By tailoring this model to our clients’ needs and goals our experts can side-step the pitfalls of a traditional PMO. The Project Office Advantage™ spans the full spectrum from a specified component to total and integrated end-to-end capability. It is scalable and flexible enough to accommodate any stage of Project Management Office development or ongoing maintenance.
Our Services Include:
- Project and Program Management Offices
- Creation, Evolution, and Auditing
- Project and Program Management Framework Development
- Project and Program Proactive and Reactive Health Checks and Audits
- Project Management Governance and Policy Development
- Project Management Roles, Responsibilities, and Career Pathing
- Project Management Related Maturity Assessments